Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays from The Hungry HouseHunter!

As the holiday season draws to a close, I reflect back on 2008--

It was a crazy year for Real Estate as a whole, but for me, a good year. The Triangle market still holds fairly strong, and now is a great time to buy.

The uncertainty of the election is finally over, and Americans can rest assured wether your candidate won or not, things will change.

I use this time to thank all my friends and family for supporting me in this career path I have chosen. It can be feast or famine sometimes, but it is always fun!

I look forward to a New Year filled with lots of good health, good food, and good business!

If you are still in need of New Years Plans...there are a few local spots to check out:

www.PeakCityGrill.com (it is a favorite)
www.firstnightraleigh.com (tickets are only 9 bucks! and lots of fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment