Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here's to High Hopes for The Holidays

Can you believe that this time next week, the turkeys will be in the oven, awaiting our Thanksgiving feasts?!

The year has gone by quickly, and with all the doom and gloom of the news over the economy and real estate markets, it sure puts a damper on what should be "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year". Here's what I plan to do regardless.

Decorate--with what I already have, no need for too many new ornaments this year.

Shop--frugally, stores are offering enticing deals to lure customers in, I still plan to get thoughtful gifts, not flashy ones.

Party--checking my calendar today, I saw that I've got quite a few parties to attend this holiday season! Yay! I plan to use those opportunities to mix and mingle with the circle of friends I have, and be thankful for every minute. I plan to network too, hopefully someone will have a good lead for me.

Be thankful--for my health, family, and friends. It can only look up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment