Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Realtors n' Rita's

Yay! We made it half way through the week!

I took the tour of the new Realtor. com this morning. It looks pretty good. I am glad to see they are catching up with the map searches, and allowing more photos and videos. When I was at the National Convention last week, internet presence was the biggest tip for 2009. One reason I started this blog! To take a look at it, go to www.TourTheNewRealtor.com I think it is going to help it become a more useful and popular search engine as the market picks up after the holidays.

Wednesdays are when I start to think about the weekend, and what I'll be up to. This weekend, I'll be heading to Sullivans and Solas in Downtown Raleigh for a birthday party--sure to be a blast. Steaks and Martini's--who can argue with that?!

If you are looking for a little midweek fiesta fix, La Cocina in Cary, off Highway 64 near MacGregor offers .99 margaritas on Wednesdays! Ole!

1 comment:

  1. And I forgot, Anytime Wines in Lochmere Pavillion has their wine tastings on Wednesdays too!

    ReplyDelete