Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who is the Hungry House Hunter?

Everyone has their favorite neighborhood eatery. Whether its a coffee shop that knows just how you take your first cup of morning brew (I'm a 1 cream and 2 Splenda girl myself), or the pizza place that you head to every Friday to enjoy the wine special and catch up with friends---most of us have at least one home away from home. A place where we know the menu, know the people, and find great food.

As a realtor in the Triangle area of NC, I work mostly with buyers. Some of my clients may already know this wonderful place I call home, and some are just beginning to discover what it has to offer.

As much as I love helping a new client find the perfect home, I love to recommend where they can find their new "home away from home". I think it gives people a sense of community, belonging and can sometimes help make the transition easier when they move to a new place.

Everyone always like a good recommendation for where to eat, right?

I came up with the title rather quickly, and although it sounded a little silly, I thought it was catchy enough, that people would remember it.

I'm a native of the Triangle area, specifically Cary, and one of my favorite pastimes is to try new restaurants. It feels good to support the local guys, the ones who rely on word of mouth to keep their business going. Finding a great slice of pizza and 2.50 draft of cold beer is only the icing!

I hope folks will find this information useful, and fun. I think we can all use a little humor these days, and positive views on the real estate market as well.

Follow me as I wander Wake County digging up some of the best eateries the area has to offer. I am open for suggestion too--I'd love to hear where you think the best spots to get a great meal are.

For now, I must go, it is lunch time after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment